Friday, April 9, 2021

Some of your favorite books!

 

Thanks so much to those of you sharing on this form!  Keep things coming!

Here are some of your classmates favorite books:

"I love the book Aru Shah and the Song of Death. I love the whole Aru Shah series but The Song of Death is probably my favorite. I like this book, because it is about Hindu mythology and there is a lot of stuff I can relate too. I recommend it for people that love Rick Riordan books." - Swathi Kumar (6th grade)


"One of my favorite books, or series I should say, is the Defy series. A little while ago my mom took me to a bookstore and I got a book, I didn't notice it was the second in a series until about halfway through. So things were a bit spoiled for me but it is such a great book and series I highly recommend it. The first book is called Defy, the second is called Ignite, and the third is called Endure, they are written by Sara B. Larson. I hope you enjoy the book if you read it!" - from an 8th grader


"Keeper Of The Lost Cities by, Shannon Messenger. I love this series so far! (I'm on the 6th book) These books are for people who love Harry Potter because they are completely fantasy. Some of the characters names are Sophie, Fitz, etc. (I don't want to give away too much). But summing it up, this is an amazing series that I would recommend to read! :)" - Heera Karwal (7th grade)

I will share more of your favorites during the month... so if you don't see your recommendation on this blog entry, it will be shared in an upcoming post. Thank you so much for your contributions and recoomendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment