Friday, April 16, 2021

New books and favorite books!

We just got in a shipment of books and I thought I'd do a TikTok Booktok unboxing video!  


(I should have figured TikTok was blocked... so I spent longer than it should have taken, and figured out how to put a TikTok on YouTube!  So hopefully you can now enjoy my attempts at TikToks 😄)

As you can see... I still have not mastered TikTok... please share your BookToks and/orc, if you are TikTok proficient, help Mrs. Schmitz out by sending me some tips on how to make better videos 📱.  

Today in closing out the second full week of School Library Month, I wanted to share some more of your favorite books!  If you want to share a book, something about the library (any library), a booktok video, your favorite poem, etc. please fill out this form


"My favorite book would be Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I would recommend this book because the characters and story to be very captivating." - from an 8th grader



"Sisters by Raina Telgemeier" - from 6th grader Kamille Murdock


"I really enjoyed Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt because it gives a unique insight to what it's like to have a learning disorder like dyslexia and to feel like you are doing everything right but not getting anywhere." - from an 8th grader


No comments:

Post a Comment