Thursday, April 15, 2021

Favorite Tech tool! TabCloud

6th graders who have seen my screen on Zoom have witnessed that I have wayyyy too many tabs open!  Plus, I have multiple windows with lots of tabs.  There are reasons for this... I'm doing research on something, creating a newsletter with a bunch of things to share, cataloging and processing books on another, etc... I know that my computer might not run as efficiently when I have all of these open.  I know I need to close them out to make my "workspace" cleaner, but then I'll lose all of my tabs and information I need!!! What am I supposed to do?!?!  

I discovered TabCloud years ago when this started to be a problem for me 😂.  TabCloud is a life saver for those of you like me, who like to collect information on tabs and don't want to lose them, but don't always need them open all of the time.  

You can use TabCloud and have a TabCloud window for each class if you want. So when you open that window in TabCloud you have all the tabs you need for that clas open.  It is especially useful if you are working on a project and have lots of tabs open for it.  

If it sounds like something you need give it a try!

Here is a video that does a great job showing you how to use TabCloud:




No comments:

Post a Comment