Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Brain Yoga

Can you tell that I love pretty much everything Jason Reynolds does?!?! 

It's pretty hard not to, actually....

Last week I watched his Instagram Live (I watched it after the fact) where he was doing what he calls Brain Yoga.  In this one (I'm not sure if it is the same for all of them) he holds up 2 cards and ask you to think of a new invention combining the 2 things on the cards. 

He then invites people onto the live feed to give their response and if he chooses you, he was giving away a $60 gift card to a your bookstore!  It was entertaining to watch, so if you have Instagram - he still has some of the episodes on his feed. See the image below for his Instagram to view his feed and start following him.  And play along if you want.  I think he is doing this every Friday at 1:30 EST - so that means 12:30 pm our time! 

Have some fun - and do some Brain Yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment